OH! MY! GOD! Blooper Team + Konami!!!

Blooper Team, who make ONLY horror games have signed a cooperation deal (whatever that is) with Konami.

Konami only have one well known horror franchise to their name: Silent Hill.

Could it be?!

Could we finally be seeing a new Silent Hill, or a remake?!?!

Please let it be so.

Comments

  • GOD I'D CRY OF HAPPINESS IF IT WAS SILENT HILL

    Being honest, I never had the chance to play any of the silent hill games sadly, not even the ######### HD remake. I remember just stumbling across it on the internet a few years back, and then PT, but even so my interest didn't spike until two years back. I watched a lot of playthroughs , analytical videos, lore videos, and listened to the soundtracks. It still saddens me that I was never able to play one, but hopefully I can soon!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321546#Comment_2321546

    i can guide you how to download silent hill 2 and 3 right now, if you want me to

    can't, I'm using a lap top rn and i'm still living with the fam (im 16 btw)

  • I'd love it to be about Silent Hill, although the most recent Silent Hill item to be made was a skateboard (I'll give Konami some credit - that's one heck of a ballsy troll move!).

    It would be great to revive the franchise, as currently it's the indies who are producing good horror, and the AAA's need to get a foothold back. Just focus on the atmosphere, give something unpredictable, and hopefully it will follow.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I'd love it to be about Silent Hill, although the most recent Silent Hill item to be made was a skateboard (I'll give Konami some credit - that's one heck of a ballsy troll move!).

    It would be great to revive the franchise, as currently it's the indies who are producing good horror, and the AAA's need to get a foothold back. Just focus on the atmosphere, give something unpredictable, and hopefully it will follow.

    There’s some pretty amazing indie horror out there.

  • aaah ok i wanna play it so tell me