Deliverance Bug
Deliverance bug: I unhooked myself with Deliverance today, but because I waited to use it, I lost my second stage. This is obviously a bug that shouldn’t work. Please address this as soon as possible behaviour. Have a good one!
Deliverance bug: I unhooked myself with Deliverance today, but because I waited to use it, I lost my second stage. This is obviously a bug that shouldn’t work. Please address this as soon as possible behaviour. Have a good one!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i think he meant that.
I think it happens if the attempt would have put you in stage two had you failed, not sure though.