PS4/PS4 Pro Still experiencing the same bugs

After the update that was implemented it seems some of the bugs that were supposed to be fixed in this patch did absolutely nothing and almost seem like they've gotten worse. I honestly would think about postponing the Anniversary Event as its just impossible to play for most players with the state of the game as it is in its current health.

Here are the bugs that I've experienced as I've been playing:

  • Maps are still doing the flickering effect even though this patch was supposed to fix that.
  • FPS drops have gotten worse as it seems that any killer with an aim type ability gets frame drops the moment they prep their ability or use their ability.
  • FPS drops also occurs whenever a survivor begins any type of action still . EX: Dead Hard, vaulting, repairing gens, healing, dropping pallets, etc.
  • FPS Drops on regular hits/missed hits.

I understand that they did state there was still performance issues across different platforms. but it seems that this patch did not really solve a lot of the issues at hand like stated in the patch notes. I know Behavior is doing all they can with the limited amount of people trying to fix the issues, but if they can, I strongly suggest they hold off on the Anniversary Event until they can get all issues on all platforms under control as there will be many complaints of not being able to farm the event properly due to performance issues.

UPDATE: de-pip and error bug back again 07/8/2021

Played a match today and the de-pip bug seems to be back to were the game thinks you're a rank 20 instead of what your actual rank is. As well as the lobby bug were it gives you the error message. Not as bad as before but the fact it's back is a nuisance.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

1 2 ›