Pre RE patch

Can we just go back to that pre resident evil patch and lock out the RE patches until everything is tested again? I want to play clown again and have a franklins that works against keys...no DC and lag spikes for the anniversary event would be fun (I will gladly give the 300000 BP we got as a sorry for this patch gift😁)

Comments

  • If the survivors run the are not hindered by gas😂

  • Please bring back the pre Resident evil patch I can deal without nemesis the map and the survivors until it gets properly tested

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Can we just go back to that pre resident evil patch and lock out the RE patches until everything is tested again? I want to play clown again and have a franklins that works against keys...no DC and lag spikes for the anniversary event would be fun (I will gladly give the 300000 BP we got as a sorry for this patch gift😁)

    Ssme dude. Idk why they havent done that except it might mean a lot of people wanting refunds

  • I think this should at least be done for consoles, even if this does mean we don't get to play with PC players.

    At least give us the option to choose which of the two versions we want to play. Minecraft lets you play previous versions.

  • What if they rolled it back though and managed to break things even more? lol

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261977/pre-re-patch

    Ssme dude. Idk why they havent done that except it might mean a lot of people wanting refunds

    I don't think bad word of mouth is going to help sell the DLC...the people who have it have to understand it needs more fine tuning

    @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I think this should at least be done for consoles, even if this does mean we don't get to play with PC players.

    At least give us the option to choose which of the two versions we want to play. Minecraft lets you play previous versions.

    Exactly I am fine with it just being console vs console...it might even help with the lag spikes

  • @Apollos said:

    What if they rolled it back though and managed to break things even more? lol

    Haha I actually wonder what is the oldest patch they still keep available🤔