Let's be real, tunneling can also be caused by survivors

We've all had the situations as survivor wher we get unhooked. Only to find that our savior has vanished into thin air, leaving us injured as you hear the heartbeat grow louder.

We've also been on the other end of the spectrum, where we pull a move so smooth brained that it puts us back on th hook.

Point is that it's not always the killer being a dick that causes the tunneling. Sometimes our teammates leave the killer no better option, or we put ourselves back on the hook with a bad decision.

Yes it sucks to be on the receiving end, but sometimes it just happens.

Comments

  • I play on ps4, I remember when someone messaged me and called me a tunneler. Never heard it before and my first thought was "Huh? I'm not playing demigorgan". I almost exclusively go for the guy unhooking cause my experience is that they usually have borrowed time. I also love the perk that exposes the unhooked for 60 seconds :)

1 2 ›