Anyone else feel like this patch made the freezing worse?
I get the least amount of freezes on blight at least before this patch but every time I use his power or a chase ends my game stutters or freezes and that didnt happen before. Seriously sort it I want to play during the anniversary but I dont want it to be pain
Comments
Its about the same for me. Which means its still terrible! I remember 1 year ago my game used to run at 60 fps without any stutters, lags or freezes all the time. Its insane how bad it is now.
YES, Blight is horrible after 5.0.1
Feels just as bad. Nothing important was fixed.
Ofc it's worse, BHVR made an update on the update, if the first didn't fix it then the second will cause more issues. BHVR's Competence at show.
Yes, it's worse.
Yes, worse
Finally got the nerve to try it last night. And yes, it's worse.