Search Bar or Favorites - Loadout Mechanics
Search Bar
Click on the bar and start typing for the perk name.
Favorites
Right click on a perk to favorite/unfavorite. 3 Categories will be disputed.
- All Perks
- Favorite Perks
- Unfavorite Perks
Click on the bar and start typing for the perk name.
Right click on a perk to favorite/unfavorite. 3 Categories will be disputed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both. Please.
Absolutely spectacular mockup of what these features could realistically look like in game without cluttering up the menu or UI. This has to be one of my most looked forward to practical features that they've yet to implement. Right next to a crafting system, more incentives to Prestige characters, getting rid of perk tiers (AND reducing the grind in other ways on top of that), matchmaking incentives, etc.
If I have to choose, favourites would be more useful to me, because I don't remember the name of anything. So, I could not only save my actual favourites, but favourite things I want to find a way to use so I don't forget.
Yeah definitely both.
also add at least the favorite feature for charms and cosmetics.
I would appreciate a search bar, but I would get more use and convenience out of a FAVORITES feature. Both would add value.