Sole survivor

This perks used to work with OoO, but with new OoO, I dont find any other value for this perk. Help??

Comments

  • @Florin said:

    This perks used to work with OoO, but with new OoO, I dont find any other value for this perk. Help??

    Yeah, I find it weird that they changed OoO and nerfed DS, but didn't take a look at Sole Survivor. It just lost the ability to work with the perk it was meant to work with.

  • Sole Survivor is just a bad perk that also was bugged for awhile. It also got left behind when they reworked/ changed DS and OoO. It doesn't really have a purpose now, so never use it.

  • @NoFace said:

    Sole Survivor is just a bad perk that also was bugged for awhile. It also got left behind when they reworked/ changed DS and OoO. It doesn't really have a purpose now, so never use it.

    I never used, I am not that bad xd, I was just thinking like can you even counter bbq with this perks or any aura read addons? Or for now is just perk that won’t do anything and just fit a perk slot?

  • @Florin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319652#Comment_2319652

    I never used, I am not that bad xd, I was just thinking like can you even counter bbq with this perks or any aura read addons? Or for now is just perk that won’t do anything and just fit a perk slot?

    Before it's change it couldn't counter BBQ. I'm not to sure now, but I do think I might work against some aura reading perks and addons.

    Again not to sure what works and not because no one really uses it.