Sleeping last night, I dreamt in DBD

And it was pretty weird. Thought I might share some of the “ideas” I came up with, as well as I can remember them. They’re not good ideas, but might be funny think about!

  • The map was at a bank. Big, metal vault, outdoor drive thru with pneumatic tubes, teller stations, the works.

In the dream I was actively crafting perks

  • Survivor perk came out to “Start with 2 tokens. consume a token and for the next 3/4/5 seconds vault any open-air obstacle (low wall, junk pile, anything not connected to a ceiling).
  • Killer perk was “You have 1/2/3 zombies for the duration of the match. Zombies will attempt to hook downed survivors.” I figured this would be really strong on Nemmy, extra zombies and all, but I was envisioning it on Myers for some reason. Now that I’m conscious, not really sure what I think about this.

There were other ideas which, even in the dream I knew were terrible, but it’s too fuzzy to recall. Anyway, have you ever had really strange or bad ideas just hit you out of nowhere? You probably never posted them, but here’s your chance! Please share!

Comments

  • Well, the one time I dreamt about DBD did not come with crazy ideas, but the weirdest idea I've ever had was a Vigil rework.

    Basically, Vigil would allow you to recover Exhaustion while running, but double the timer.

    For example: Lithe causes Exhaustion for 40 seconds. Vigil would make it 80 seconds, but you would recover while running.