Blight can't turn when using Adrenaline Vial
I tried in 2 games when using this addon, I flick my camera using mouse or keyboard and the camera just turn while Blight rush still go straight and not turning at all.
Tagged:
Pending
I tried in 2 games when using this addon, I flick my camera using mouse or keyboard and the camera just turn while Blight rush still go straight and not turning at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's what the Adrenaline Vial does. It's a give and take. It gives you 2 additional rush tokens but takes your ability to turn. The description doesn't make it very clear, but Look Angle is your camera movement ability, where Turn Rate is how fast and sharp you can actually turn your Blight. Couple it with Turn Rate boosting add-ons, might help you.