Ps4 Error Code
Every time I join any of my friends lobby I always get kicked and it displays "An Error Has Occurred". Also, when they join me it kicks them. They can play with each other but not me. How do I fix this ?
Tagged:
Pending
Every time I join any of my friends lobby I always get kicked and it displays "An Error Has Occurred". Also, when they join me it kicks them. They can play with each other but not me. How do I fix this ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The same problem, I would also like to play with a friend and I'm either thrown out or I couldn't get an invitation accepted, we're both on PS4