aa hax ? or im dumb ?

Comments

  • It could have been one they had over from last years anniversary. I still have quite a few of last years cakes left which will be used this year until I get a good stack of 5th anniversary cakes.

    Edit* sorry, just I just saw the anniversary flashlight at the top, never noticed it said 5th at the bottom.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    It could have been one they had over from last years anniversary. I still have quite a few of last years cakes left which will be used this year until I get a good stack of 5th anniversary cakes.

    but it said ,,fifth,,

  • You're not dumb.

  • no, they just updated last years event Flashlights to show as 5th year anniversary items before the event even started.

    i just checked, mine also say they were from the 5th year anniversary event.

  • BHVR moment.

  • Recycled ofc.

    You can clearly see they put more effort into events now.



    Damn they dont even try to hide their greed.