My thoughts on Keys

I know some of you are probably tried of hearing about keys and how to nerf them. But I do think that they really should be nerf but they won’t since they nerf Franklins. I mean I know I may be killer sided but I do play both survivor and killer equally but I don’t think keys should reward you when a killer has a proper 3 gen or there’s 2 survivors left, etc. Basically what I mean is that I had matches where I was abandoned by other survivors who refuse to gens since they were stubborn to take the lose. But again you that’s besides the point. I also know that killers are getting a base kit mori and that the devs are working on keys which will be interesting to see. But knowing the devs they will probably buff the keys somehow even though they are super overpowered in my opinion. Again I believe as some suggested that you should be able to open hatch when all gens powered the gates and when your that last survivor or something like that. So anyway sorry for the rambling rant lol, but this is how I feel about them. Thanks for listening.

Comments