After playing survivor for a while now killer... But need some advice from you!

Hello all!

After been playing survivor for a while, I decided to play as the killer now for a while now. Im playing on console(Playstation) and would like to know which Killer is good to start getting the hang with? So for example which killer can I get better at hitting the survivors? And is not too hard to play/master? Hope you have some good advice for me!

Thanks all!

Falarid

Comments

  • Wraith.

    Best to get the basics down

  • I'd do wraith. Simple power.

  • Some basic M1 killer. Master your basics and then feel free to learn other killers if you want.

    Wraith or Myers should be good start imo

  • @ghakon said:

    Hello all!

    After been playing survivor for a while, I decided to play as the killer now for a while now. Im playing on console(Playstation) and would like to know which Killer is good to start getting the hang with? So for example which killer can I get better at hitting the survivors? And is not too hard to play/master? Hope you have some good advice for me!

    Thanks all!

    Falarid

    Well welcome to the killer side lol

    I play on Switch so many of the console issues we face will be similar. Projectile attackers are harder on console (Huntress, Deathslinger, Trickster). Blight is also tricky on console.

    I started playing killer last August and have reached green ranks. I started with Trapper, but his traps are meh if you don't have any gen slowdown perks. I then switched to Hillbilly and he was fun for insta-downs. But my first true, and current, main is Doctor. He is essentially a 4.6m/s M1 killer with great information powers. In the beginning its find survivors, hit them, repeat. Shock therapy is a great tool that can deny survivors actions like vaulting, unhooking, etc.

    My current build is Corrupt Intervention/Whispers/BBQ/Surge. Its an aggressive build, but is effective. Doctor can run multiple builds.

    Wraith is another great killer that has an essentially simple power. He has a crazy lunge when uncloaking.

    I also enjoy Demo and Myers, but they require some more work to be fun.

  • @ghakon said:

    Hello all!

    After been playing survivor for a while, I decided to play as the killer now for a while now. Im playing on console(Playstation) and would like to know which Killer is good to start getting the hang with? So for example which killer can I get better at hitting the survivors? And is not too hard to play/master? Hope you have some good advice for me!

    Thanks all!

    Falarid

    Wraith is the best to get the basics with. As soon as youre comfortable hitting people though you should switch to bubba. You need bbq and chili as it cuts the grind in half.

    Theres also a ton of material on how to run loops as killer, i highly recommend you watch those