Blight is unplayable on PS4

The optimization this patch is the worst its ever been. Billy and Nemesis are horribly optimized, but I literally cannot play Blight. Every time I rush the game freezes for 1-3 seconds, EVERY TIME, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT SURVIVORS WHEN THE FPS DROPS EVERY TIME I USE HIS POWER? And on top of that there is currently an annoying bug where if I get stunned I cannot rush until I swing at the air for some reason.

I ######### love Blight so much pls fix your game BHVR.

Comments

  • Same.

    Blight is one of my favourite killers,but the 5.0.0 update completely trashed performance for me and many other people.

    I can't even really use his power in chases anymore because getting a FPS drop/screen freeze while using his power is too risky so i have to play him like a standard killer with extra mobility :(