You can save braindead Meg and noob Dwight whatever but you should never save Feng on endgame
I can tell 95% players who played Feng are selfish or toxic or both in East Asia and South East Asia. You save them with BT and they run to the exit gate and never coming back. I died on the hook or the others and Feng escape. Around 15% Feng are super toxic, you save them with bt but they teabag on you. I mean what the ****. So did they teabag to killer? Nope, most of them rush to the exit gate and keep teabagging and only few teabagging behind the wall that near you. The killer cannot see them. Ask for heal? Nope, no one at the exit gate expect the toxic Feng. After that, I never save Feng again on endgame but I saw a lot of players still keep saving Feng on endgame and got betrayed. That is too hard to drop down these players and run away so most of the time we end up on hook. Most of Feng deserved die on the hook.
Comments
My stereotype for them is that their nice but they ######### up extremely often, guess that might be the different regions for you.
Hope you play with better fengs soon though ^^