What if Beast of Prey didn’t give Undetectable, but instead...
So still have it remove the red stain at BL1 like its original iteration, but instead of also giving Undetectable it instead makes your TR map wide?
Although not great against strong survivor teams, this could still have synergy with Coulrophobia or Unnerving Presence for SOME sort of stall during a long chase.
Thoughts?
Comments
As long as it requires bloodlust, it will be a useless perk. If it removed the red stain in chase without a bloodlust condition (either at the start, or at 15 seconds in the chase regardless of bloodlust), it could be decent.
honestly, i think the way to go with this Perk is to let it be one of the only ways of getting Blood Lust once they removed it as a base mechanic.
that would fit in with the Perk and make it somewhat viable aswell ^^
You forgot about W meta, you will never get Bloodlust.
I think just remove Redstain when start chase, it will be ok.
I’ve suggested that this n the past and many cried that would be overpowered
It would have to change how you get Bloodlust, which at this point I'm fine with, it could just instantly give T1 and nothing would really change.
Oh god. The red stain is literally a crutch mechanic in the same way bloodlust is. Also, chances are good that these players don't face moonwalking killers.
Bloodlust should be removed.
Sounds like it would be good but I personally despise the idea of the terror radius being map-wide.
Rework I came up with not too sure if it is op, up, or just right.
The bloodlust requirement is what kills it honestly, its so rare to get to bl1 youd still be better off going with most other perks