Chase music update
Do you think its possible to update or change chase music for certain killers? For example, the shape is the only killer in the game with a unique chase music, will we see changes like this come to future killers?
Do you think its possible to update or change chase music for certain killers? For example, the shape is the only killer in the game with a unique chase music, will we see changes like this come to future killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love to chase people to the SAW theme while playing pig but meh, unless they allow modding thats never gonna happen....
I actually found the entire Saw 3 soundtrack on a website for licensing music from movies for things such as trailers, games and other movies. http://scorerevolution.com/scores/50272a2a2d82c192c7c39b1f5715477d/saw-iii I really hope the devs look into this website since it seems legit