The Twins Bug - Can't interact with anything, can't use power, can only m1.
Platform - PC
After victor pounced on a survivor I m1'd them, and suddenly afterwards i was unable to perform actions such as vaulting, using my power, breaking walls, breaking pallets, damaging generators, picking up survivors...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZeCqq3cVMBasically everything. I tried m1'ing to fix it, nothing happened.
Steps to reproduce:
- Play The Twins
- Pounce on a survivor then shortly afterwards m1 them, you will no longer be able to interact with anything
I've only had this occur once but there is a similar bug with The Blight ive run into before where his power straight up doesn't work whatsoever. Maybe it has something to do with that? I really wish you guys would get your stuff together and fix these bugs.. they are game-breaking and I had to DC that match because of this. Sorry if I sound frustrated or upset but the truth is I am tired of how buggy this game is.
Comments