List of bugged killers
Alright so :
Clown is completely useless.. STILL!
I just played him today to get his adept again (and somehow even managed to get it on rank 1) and his bottles did NOTHING.
Blight is also bugged but i am not sure what causes it. From time to time i am not able to use my power, no matter what. Picking up survivors seems to fix it tho.
Nemesis is kinda bugged i guess? My Zombies ALWAYS get stuck somewhere and he is extremly laggy, atleast on lastgen.
Hillibillys overheat meter seems off.
I dont play him that much but when i did i overheated even when the bar wasnt even full.
Same goes for Bubba.
Do you know more bugged killers right now? Let me know!
Comments
Ngl I just expected you to say all of them
Hey Ruma!
If you'd like to report bugs, you can post it in the Bug Reports section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if they have been reported already and upvote them, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.