Matchmaking problem
So i'm not complaining saying oh matchmaking is garbage but it's a glitch or bug or something basically i was searching for a match as survivor(playing Leon at the time) but i canceled it because i had to do something that wouldn't take long but better safe then sorry.
So after about a minute or two I hear Leon's scream i'm confused i wasn't watching a video with Leon in it so i thought maybe my mind was messing with me then i hear it again i go to my tv second phase of hook basically some how i entered a match even though i canceled matchmaking.
Comments
Happened to me too once. Cancelled and went somewhere, came few minutes back and I was on my dead hook injured infront of a hook someone unhooked me from with crows on my head. Since then I always make sure game is on title screen before I leave.
And btw matchmaking is garbage:)