Huge Cross Friends Issue - PLS FIX
What's up everyone.
I was recently playing with a friend of mine (I'm on PC, they are on PS4) and I accidently blocked them. Since this happened, we couldnt play together anymore - we could not find each others name / ID when searching it up and there seems to be no way of acessing a list that displays all blocked players or generally unblocking someone. I've already searched trough reddit and found only 2 posts about this topic that both went with the following solution: Have a 3rd player invite both of you to a lobby. That seems kind of ridiculous to me tho, how can BHVR make you unable to unblock players? Or is there a way too that i have not yet found? BHVR definetely needs to fix this as soon as possible.
Comments
I had the same thing happen to me today. Where you able to try the 3rd player invite both strategy yet?
It seems that if one of you is blocked they no longer show up in the Friends Search page for cross platform searches. I do not see any way of unblocking them or re-adding them back to my list. I wish they would at least include a confirmation prompt to confirm the unfrend or block action.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.