The lack of a dc penalty is hurting far more than it helps

Just had a game where two teammates dced near the start after going down, although I wasn’t too mad since it was a dead dawg offering, which yawnnnn. After that, the blight was slugging for the 4k like two minutes in and playing like it was a competitive tournament, when it was literally a 2v1 at 5 gens.

I managed to crawl out through the hatch, but I still depipped, which is such a joke. Why are we still depipping because our teammates are dcing at the start of the game?

Comments

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Just had a game where two teammates dced near the start after going down, although I wasn’t too mad since it was a dead dawg offering, which yawnnnn. After that, the blight was slugging for the 4k like two minutes in and playing like it was a competitive tournament, when it was literally a 2v1 at 5 gens.

    I managed to crawl out through the hatch, but I still depipped, which is such a joke. Why are we still depipping because our teammates are dcing at the start of the game?

    That’s why people dc. Killers who refuse to let others enjoy the game, horrible maps, and it also depends on killer. As a survivor you can get a sense at start of a match the energy the killer is putting out. Most seem angry, hostile, and nobody wants to deal with that.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261369/the-lack-of-a-dc-penalty-is-hurting-far-more-than-it-helps

    That’s why people dc. Killers who refuse to let others enjoy the game, horrible maps, and it also depends on killer. As a survivor you can get a sense at start of a match the energy the killer is putting out. Most seem angry, hostile, and nobody wants to deal with that.

    Stop.

  • considering they did disable the problematic map and made some fixes to the lags aswell, i feel like we should turn them back on.