Is there a way to tell a gen has blast mine on?
I heard a rumor that there is actually a way to tell whether a gen has blast mine attached or not by looking for a flashbang at the top of the gen as killer. Can anyone confirm or deny?
I heard a rumor that there is actually a way to tell whether a gen has blast mine attached or not by looking for a flashbang at the top of the gen as killer. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It actually does have a flashbang on top of the generator, you can see it easier on darker maps as its smoking
Can you tell where exactly? I can't seem to find it.
Nvm, Figured it out. Thanks for the help. But does it show up on killer's screen? I don't recall seeing it before.
Yeah, it also ignores the idiotic, senselessly implimented, totally ridiculous and completely unrealistic sound occlusion. Oh, look, suddenly I can hear this heavy machinery from the other side of this small boulder or through this wooden wall because someone put a flashbang atop it.
It's happened to me twice now. Not as useful as seeing a grenade sitting on the gen, but it's something.