No grunts of pain after unhooking
Playing on PC.
Sometimes after unhooking, i hear no grunts of pain from my character.
I don't know if the other survivors or the killer have same sound bug while they are around me.
Tagged:
Pending
Playing on PC.
Sometimes after unhooking, i hear no grunts of pain from my character.
I don't know if the other survivors or the killer have same sound bug while they are around me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've tested this with 2 DBDs opened on my computer, and It looks like the problem is only client-side. In your screen it may be not playing any injured sound but for the others it is playing.
Don’t forget no grunts of pain when a survivor is on the ground aka dying state. (There dead silent and don’t make any sound due to this bug)
This bug happens a lot and has been in the game for nearly year now.
”Sigh”
Which I feel is way unfair, Hope both get fixed soon.
Can confirm on PS4. Crouching fixes the problem though.
Even so appreciate the sorta tip for a fix.
But let’s hope both these bugs get a fix soon.