I was able to see the survivors the whole game across walls playing as Nemesis

Platform: Steam - PC

Description of the issue: I was able to see the survivors the whole game across walls playing as Nemesis.

Step to reproduce: I picked Nemesis. Once the game started i was able to see all the survivors because i was using the nemesis perk (i cant remember the name) but the problem was that i was able to see the survivors the whole game across walls.

How often does this occur: First time

To be honest right now im scared of keep playing because if it happens again i could get banned for no reason.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just had the same thing happen in a game. At one point in the game seemed random but it was like everyone was lit up on bbq for the rest of the game. Screenshot is of perks from the game if it helps any.

    buggedbbq.JPG