Quentin Smith?

So is he slow in speed or is it just me?

Comments

  • All survivors are supposed to go the same speed, though there are a few times where it felt like the survivor I was using was running slower than normal. I think it's just a graphical error. There should be no noticeable difference between survivors, aside from appearance (skin color, hair color), clothing, and height.

  • @CoolAKn said:
    All survivors are supposed to go the same speed, though there are a few times where it felt like the survivor I was using was running slower than normal. I think it's just a graphical error. There should be no noticeable difference between survivors, aside from appearance (skin color, hair color), clothing, and height.

    Yeah but Quentin from what I noticed playing is so slow.

  • Male Survivors appear slower because they are bigger. I can assure you everyone runs at the same speed though.

  • @MichaelAMyers said:

    @CoolAKn said:
    All survivors are supposed to go the same speed, though there are a few times where it felt like the survivor I was using was running slower than normal. I think it's just a graphical error. There should be no noticeable difference between survivors, aside from appearance (skin color, hair color), clothing, and height.

    Yeah but Quentin from what I noticed playing is so slow.

    Run next to another survivor in a straight line and you will see that they all have the same speed