At this point, theres no more excuse to not have this

After the release of the latest chapter, there no more excuses to not have prestige blood on all clothings. If you've played against the nemesis even once, you'd notice that there's a blue sickness texture that can appear on any outfit. If they can add the nemesis sickness effect onto all clothings, they can do it for prestige blood also. They can't use the excuse that "it would be too much work" or "it would be too buggy" because they were clearly able to do it for the nemesis sickness.

I might be able to understand if killer skins somehow work differently, but this is obviously posssible for all the survivor skins.

I'm not trying to sound hateful or ungreatful to the devs or cosmetic artists, but i'm kind of fustrated and confused as to why they're neglecting the lack of prestige rewards.

Comments

  • Well, it seems like a good suggestion but personally I would not use it.

    It is extremely rare for me to buy cosmetics, and I like Prestige the way it is. Although I suppose many players would like such change.

  • I'm more interested in what happend to the survivors having blood on them when they're injured. I believe that was in a PTB a while ago and that could definitely be done now.