Anniversary looks dope!
So I tell you what this anniversary is gonna be sick. Who ever gets those consoles can sell them for a butt load of money just saying. 1st to 15th of July woohoo lets goooo! BP farming time!
So I tell you what this anniversary is gonna be sick. Who ever gets those consoles can sell them for a butt load of money just saying. 1st to 15th of July woohoo lets goooo! BP farming time!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
June 30th
We get cakes when the event starts
Oh it starts July 1-15th I just saw that on the website.
Technically July 1st?
It was pushed back a day
They moved the start date forward to the 30th of June 2021