Did they shadow nerf Disturbed Ward?

The past few times I've played that map it seems like they really diminished the amount of pallets. There's just a ton of loops that used to have pallets that are now completely empty and there are a ton of dead zones? Did that actually happen or am I going crazy?

Comments

  • @gendoss said:

    The past few times I've played that map it seems like they really diminished the amount of pallets. There's just a ton of loops that used to have pallets that are now completely empty and there are a ton of dead zones? Did that actually happen or am I going crazy?

    Nope. Still huge. Still a strong main building. And some jungle gyms right next to line walls or T L wall.

  • Probably just bad rng, happens

  • Yes but that doesn't mean its bad it just means its more balanced, its still a large maps with plenty of tiles, some of them even doubled up next to each other with nasty configurations, a strong main building, and shack, when it had a sea of pallets on top of that it was majorly unbalanced but now its reached a more fair middle ground