Nurse Interrupt Animation?
Anyone else notice that when you grab an injured survivor out of a vault after blinking the animation of the survivor is a bit weird? Is this intended or a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since the Nurse has a factor of Telekinesis with her power, she doesn't actually grab Survivors physically when she catches them or pulls them out of a locker. The only time she physically grabs or holds Survivors is when she's carrying them on her shoulder. Even picking them up from Dying State, the Nurse lifts them up with her power.
That being said, you might be seeing the Nurse actually not grabbing the Survivors, which is intentional as she's meant to pull them off using her power and not her bare hand.
But I don't often play Nurse, and much less often do I get catch/interrupt animations using her, so I may not have experienced what you are noticing.