No Rank Progress

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as a sourvivor in a public game

Step 3 : In-game play as normal

Step 4 : Notice after the match that you dont got rank progress

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Hello dear, DBD team, after a few rounds of survivors I had to find out that there is no rank progression. It everytimes show +21.
Enclosed you will find screenshots and the log


dbd^1.png DeadByDaylight.log Screenshot_17.png
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hey, I am having the same issue! On the after game screen it just resets me to Rank 20 every time. Then if I click the forward arrow and go back to it afterwards, it shows me my current rank BUT I have gained no pips from the match! I am not progressing at all. I was already Rank 9 with TWO pips before the match started.

    norank.png


  • @andrxmedalol said:

    Hey, I am having the same issue! On the after game screen it just resets me to Rank 20 every time. Then if I click the forward arrow and go back to it afterwards, it shows me my current rank BUT I have gained no pips from the match! I am not progressing at all. I was already Rank 9 with TWO pips before the match started.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TEC4371FZSNH/norank.png

    Hello everyone, it's just an issue with the server! After the match is done, if you close the game and relaunch it you will have all the rank progression from any games played!