Shouldn't be time to increase the in-game BP gain?

It's getting tiresome to play a match as a survivor, have a normal game and win 20-25k (in a good day) and then opening my bloodweb and see I can only buy 2-3 things.

Or have a good day as a killer, get 32k BP without BBQ and still not being able to advance more than a few nodes on a bloodweb, only to see you still have hundrends of bloodwebs ahead.

So why not just increase the cap in game? 8k per category is nothing at all, you literally max a category and have only enough BP to buy 2 commons nodes, #########?

Its sad because sometimes I want to play survivor but when I see the amount of bloodweb levels I have to complete, it feels like the game forces you to play killer, use BBQ and offerings in order to have a chance to get a build you like on a survivor. Because playing survivor feels discouraged

Comments

  • They should just double the blood points tbh

  • @Phasmamain said:

    They should just double the blood points tbh

    It wouldn't be a bad idea

  • I really think they should increase the individual category caps from 8k to 12k. This wouldn't really boost most players, unless they do well, and you'd get more value out of the BP boosting perks like Prove Thyself or Thrill of the Hunt that apply in-game instead of post-game. But there could be other in-game BP rewards to be had, such as Distraction points when a killer is camping you on the hook and a bonus for when other survivors complete gens in those situations.

    A much better mechanism for reducing the overall grind however would be having all perks once unlocked, be available at Tier 1.

    So you unlock a teachable on a survivor, all other survivors automatically get that perk at Tier 1, and only have to grind out the Tier 2 and 3 versions. This would reduce the perk grind by a THIRD for all teachable perks, and wouldn't affect the item/add-on/offering relative BP values.

  • I’m just here to upvote yet another post about how awful the grind is. We need to keep pushing on this until the devs do something about it!