PC - Survivors dissapearing during a chase

Hello!

Steps:

  1. Start a public match as killer on PC (steam)
  2. start a chase with a survivor
  3. Sometimes the survivor dissapear in front of the killer (not losing them, literally dissapear)

I played with Plague and Wraith, happened on 2 maps this far (4 times): The Macmillan Estate and the Autohaven Wrecks. Perks: ruin, corrup intervention, nurse calling and Barebecue & Chili.

While i was running survivors, they literally dissapeared in front of me, and i'm not meaning I lost them. After looking around, saw them running far from me, even though i was chasing them very closely, and there was nowhere to hide.


Unfortunately I don't have any videos or pictures about it as I don't record my games in any way, also i could not expect when this would happen, as it seems to be random. Added the logs.


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments