DBD needs to be Games for Gold

Correct me if I'm wrong, but PS players got DBD for free recently. BVHR needs to get with Xbox Team and have DBD on Games for Gold sometime by the end of the year. I feel like I run into the same people all the time and I'm pretty sure it's because this game is not that popular on Xbox.

Comments

  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but PS players got DBD for free recently. BVHR needs to get with Xbox Team and have DBD on Games for Gold sometime by the end of the year. I feel like I run into the same people all the time and I'm pretty sure it's because this game is not that popular on Xbox.


    Maybe we will get console crossplay, sony is testing it with fortnite
  • Well I also have a few friends I'm sure I could convince to play the game but they don't want to shell out $30 for it. They MIGHT buy DLC or cosmetics though...

  • Terrortot said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but PS players got DBD for free recently. BVHR needs to get with Xbox Team and have DBD on Games for Gold sometime by the end of the year. I feel like I run into the same people all the time and I'm pretty sure it's because this game is not that popular on Xbox.


    Maybe we will get console crossplay, sony is testing it with fortnite
    Fortnite is only getting crossplay with other consoles from ps4 because sony got a LOT of backlash when they innitially didn't allow it and locked accounts used on a ps4 from being used on other consoles.

    Dead by daylight doesn't have enough weight behind it.  If anything, crossplay between xbox and pc is the most likely scenario (and one I would be ok with), and that's frankly asking for the moon.