Victor Deshayes
@DoritoHead said:Victor Deshayes
@DoritoHead said:
he is a pretty good boy
I was going to pick demodoggo until I saw my beloved Dweet🤗
If they gave Demo an animation to get head pats, then maaaaybe he'd be able to compete with Dweet.
Why isn't Blight here?
(I wanted to post a BlightJam gif but the forums won't let me, lol)
Victor is the only acceptable answer. The come Demogorgeous
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Victor Deshayes
he is a pretty good boy
I was going to pick demodoggo until I saw my beloved Dweet🤗
If they gave Demo an animation to get head pats, then maaaaybe he'd be able to compete with Dweet.
Why isn't Blight here?
(I wanted to post a BlightJam gif but the forums won't let me, lol)
Victor is the only acceptable answer. The come Demogorgeous