I broke the 1,000,000 BP barrier lol.
first of Iām gonna say that I no longer play DBD, I stopped playing it 2 years ago but before I quit the game I realized that I broke the 1mil BP cap lol, Im not gonna show my username cause I dont want it taken away and I can keep earning more lol. I dont play the game btw

Comments
You can go over the cap if BHVR gifts you blood points.
bloodpoints gifts and codes go over the cap. it's normal.
Huh, interesting thanks for letting me know :D
"I'm not going to show my name so they can't take this away and I can keep earning more. I don't play the game by the way".
That's.......huh?
teach me your ways or I'll cry in the shower in the fetal position
The laws of DBD...belong to you.
scott jund got to 2 mil over the barrier before trickster got released
š pro gamer status achieved
Yeah I know it sounds weird but I thought this was rare and Id still like to have a rare acc even if I dont play anymore š¤·āāļø