Something I Thought I'd Never Say
I just farmed the 10m TR archive off an Insidious Blight
*for 100 seconds worth*
Sorry thought it was too funny not to share
[Edit: To make this a discussion, anyone else have any dumb/silly things happen like this?]
[Edit 2: Oh yeah as peeps said below, it's based on 10m, not necessarily in TR]
Comments
Same, what challange? What did you do?
To stay hidden and unseen within 10m of a killer. He got it from an insidious Blight.
probably, "stay hidden 10 meters away from a killer for 120 seconds"
Ahhh fair play.
Once there was a challange to damage something stupid like 60 gens and ruin made that one really easy cause it was counting every charge the gen lost to ruin for some reason
Anyone know what tome this one's in? I'd like to try it.
Sometimes this game is stupidly broken, but sometimes it's stupidly broken in our favour >:3