PC - Ranking pip display bug

My apologies if this has already been posted about!

Recently when I've been playing I've been having issues with the ranking display, it will often not update or display the incorrect values in the end game screen. It's a bit funny but it makes it difficult to know exactly where my progression is.

It's pretty simple, it occurs after a match and persists throughout the time I have the game loaded. My rank in the lobbies (the top right corner) will display the incorrect amount of pips/not update at all during play. The end game screen will display the incorrect pip progress and rank progression. Sometimes it won't happen for a few rounds and then begin happening, usually following the second match I've played.

After restarting the game the proper rank and pip count will be displayed but the issue continues afterwards.

The issue has happened every single time I boot up the game and play since the Resident Evil chapter released.

20210617145823_1.jpg 20210617160537_1.jpg 20210624152235_1.jpg

I can't find the screenshot for it, but there was one that said "Rank progress +381" or some arbitrarily high number like that.

Tagged: Pending

Comments