This "trick" with the aura can work with you?
I like to use Blood Pact mostly to help the obsession and not to leave them alone.
Recently i thought of a "trick", whenever the obsession is injured and safe, i will wave to them to come to me and heal them up or wave to ask for help around etc.
There are survivors who don't cooperate and prefer to be alone and there are other survivors who like to stay close and do teamwork.
I really want them to watch my aura and come to me whenever they need.
My question is, if you see me waving at you to come to me, are you going to come or ignore me?
And do you watch auras to pay attention to what is going on?
Comments
Depends on the situation, but most times I would come to someone waving at me. I like things like these, makes the game more real and fun for me
I like your strategy. I used to play Bond for cooperating with heals or gens, but switched to DS to help with tunneling.
And yes, I like to cooperate and I´d follow you if u are waving at me.
It´s something similar with the gens. Sometimes survivors start working on gens next to repaired gens. I go to them and say "No" with the head or point another place in the map. It´s like: "don´t do this gen; 3 gen danger". Some survivors look confused. Some of them keep working on gen, and others go other place.