Problem with PC konami code for Vic Viper Charm
I have just gotten back into playing DBD and I looked up codes and I found the code for the Vic Viper charm,
I have the DLC so I tried it out (while equipping both DLC characters) and I have had no luck, I've tried it several times even restarted the game I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue (on PC) or if the Vic Viper charm has just expired (been about a year now)
I have done W, W, S, S, A, D, A, D, Right-click, Left-click, and have done both of my enter keys separately (keyboard and Num pad)
Comments
That's weird. I would double-check the following:
The code you referenced is correct and has no expiry, so I really hope the above helps you out, or I'm not too sure to be honest! Can't really think of much else that could be causing it.