Killer stuck in the ground

Well it wasn't me that got stuck, I was repairing a generator when I suddenly saw the killer get stuck in the ground so I can't tell what platform he was on, and I can't tell precisely what happened, all I can tell is what I saw, and I had a pretty good view from the generator on the balcony of Dead Dawg Saloon.

From what I saw, he ran around the corner of the killer shack on Grave of Glenvale and suddenly it looked like he fell from a small step or something down into a hole, and then he couldn't move anymore. He wasn't chasing anyone, he just ran around alone, but he was playing trapper, so he could've tried to set a trap or pick one up, that I don't know for sure, but I didn't see any animation except for a small fall.

I took a screenshot before I left:

877601a638368a2dbd846d91c90fb9fe.jpg
Tagged: Pending

Comments