does in game reporting work?
This is a serious question. Just had a cross play laurie speed hack in a match so i reported but i cannot get a steam ID because I am on XBOX. SO just wondering if this will even be worth reporting.
This is a serious question. Just had a cross play laurie speed hack in a match so i reported but i cannot get a steam ID because I am on XBOX. SO just wondering if this will even be worth reporting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to send video proof down to support after the in game report for them to do anything.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
copy that!!!. Luckily i was streaming so I will go back and clip it from the VOD