Dwight player level stuck on Prestige 1 ps4
I did level 50 in the bloodweb twice for Dwight at player level Prestige 1 and the bloodweb respawns at 50. Will not advance character level. This is the same with Nea.
Tagged:
Pending
I did level 50 in the bloodweb twice for Dwight at player level Prestige 1 and the bloodweb respawns at 50. Will not advance character level. This is the same with Nea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have you pressed the skull in the middle of the blood web?
Yes!
sorry for the late reply, you didn't directly reply to me, did it work, if not then I'm not sure?