Purchase a chapter with money , Extra Item?
Hi I thought, player who buy a complete chapter , like Shattered Blood will receive an exclusive item ?
Didn't they mentioned it in a stream before the shop was released.
Same for the clown chapter.
Didn't they mentioned it in a stream before the shop was released.
Same for the clown chapter.
Comments
Yeah you get a white shirt with Kate for the clown chapter and a slightly different jacket for Francis.
The other special clothes were all coloured green/yellow at ps4
I will admit the purchase "exclusive" items aren't that amazing, just another color variant of the original clothing, but they are there
Some characters like Feng Min and Laurie Strode get some unique clothing items though, so there's that.
tbh while I don't mind extra goodies it would be nice if we got complimentary auric cells for buying a chapter so we could just pick a cosmetic for the character we want. It would further entice people to buy chapters and it would let us grab what we actually like instead of being disappointed.
Probably sounds entitled or what ever but I mean why not the auric cells are technically an unlimited resource they have. I personally don't feel entitled saying that because I've bought most of the DLC at full price so I easily have sunk $60 in the game already. Not saying it should be massive either just like 100 auric cells per chapter or something. That would currently total to 800 auric cells for example if you owned all the DLC Chapters.
Mostly thought of that because I wasn't a fan of Adam's alternative because there is barely a difference but with the new system I guess I shouldn't expect many alternative outfits included now.