Given the introduction of legendary skins, how about legendary Left 4 Dead survivors?
So when the Left Behind DLC, Bill was introduced as a character in the game. With him a few cosmetics for the following survivors came out as well:
- Jake Park: Francis's outfit.
- Claudette: Rochelle's outfit.
- Meg: Zoey's outfit.
- Dwight: Ellis's outfit.
I think it would be a great idea if Behavior change these cosmetics into a legendary skin of these survivors from Left 4 Dead given that the technology is available now and that Valve is very generous with their license. I think bringing the Left 4 Dead as legendary skins for the original survivors would be a nice addition to the game.
I know that such a collab would not bring much money since almost all Valve's collabs with companies are free: Dying Light's collab and Zombie Army collab as an example. However I thought I'd let this idea out so that it hopefully can be seen.
Comments
Sooo turn free cosmetics into paid legendary $15 cosmetics?
I think you haven't read the last line, almost all Valve's collaboration are free. You can tell from the current Rift.
I'd like it, but also I think other survivors should also get some legendary outfits for them so we have every L4D survivor in (Biases aside Nick is obviously Ace, but then we have Coach for Jeff, and Louis for Adam)
If they were they’d have to. Valve are very strict when it comes to paid dlc if you look at what happened to L4D’s Xbox versions