Yes. On an Autohaven map as well. Having that after nonstop indoor maps with her is why I had taken a 2 week break from Nurse. It's insane that this has been in the game for years for one of the default characters. Unfortunately, you have to wait 8 seconds before blinking again.
Gotta say it's been a while since the last time I had it though. It's pretty rare thankfully as this was the third time I ever got it. Lunge bug pisses me off way more and is a lot more frequent.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. On an Autohaven map as well. Having that after nonstop indoor maps with her is why I had taken a 2 week break from Nurse. It's insane that this has been in the game for years for one of the default characters. Unfortunately, you have to wait 8 seconds before blinking again.
Has been in the game since years.
You need to wait like 8 seconds after you get that bug to fix that
Literally got it yesterday playing a match for another forum post.
0:35 - 0:50
https://youtu.be/mAi2Wqj6fDYGotta say it's been a while since the last time I had it though. It's pretty rare thankfully as this was the third time I ever got it. Lunge bug pisses me off way more and is a lot more frequent.
This isn't a bug, it's a feature. Blinking is hard on the Nurse, so she massages herself with rapid vibration.