Why you should add the Kool-Ade man as a killer
He should be a paragraph, I feel like people would see this as a joke, but I think that adding him as a killer would make DBD more popular.
Outfits for him could include: Different colors, blight serum, and cracked glass
Power: He can bust little parts of himself so that glass and kool ade fall where he busted himself. Glass will make the survivors scream and after 60 second they down if they haven’t picked them out, and Kool ade makes them fall over.
Mori: He dips the players into his kool-ade and drowns them.
Other things could include: Bursting threw walls which recharges(only wooden walls), screaming oh yeah, and his kool ade swishing around.
Comments
Family Guy kool-aid skin when?
Honestly the best thing I’ve ever heard
If anyone's gonna chase after me screaming "OHHH YEAH!" it's gonna be Macho Man Randy Savage.