My take on the latest patch
What was even the point? The game still freezes, the new map is still disabled. Why did I have to wait 15-20 minutes for this to download? It feels the exact same.
What was even the point? The game still freezes, the new map is still disabled. Why did I have to wait 15-20 minutes for this to download? It feels the exact same.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta have those cosmetic glitches fixed though.
I just installed the new patch and for the first time ever my game hard crashed. I've never seem anything like it. On Coldwind farm, the screen just froze after I put a reverse bear trap on someone. Then it unfroze for a second, and I was able to put him on the hook. Then it hard crashed out of game. It is a shame too since I was doing really well.