Infinite Adrenaline

Pretty much the title. I just played a game where me and a random (the Dwight), both had adrenaline. Turns out however, that the 50% haste status effect just decided to be PERMANENT.

And before you ask, yes, I did have a lot of fun zooming around the map.

https://youtu.be/EUOQDNzu8-g

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Perks are pretty broken this patch,I've seen people say they had infinite Lithe or Alert aura reading too.Also a person saying Lethal Pursuer lasted all game.

  • @Satelit said:

    Perks are pretty broken this patch,I've seen people say they had infinite Lithe or Alert aura reading too.Also a person saying Lethal Pursuer lasted all game.

    I'm wondering if an infinite Lethal Pursuer would eat all the Distortion stacks in a few seconds or if only the first instance would count.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Satelit said:

    Perks are pretty broken this patch,I've seen people say they had infinite Lithe or Alert aura reading too.Also a person saying Lethal Pursuer lasted all game.

    permanent survivor aura reading from rancor

  • Wooooow ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Product said:

    Pretty much the title. I just played a game where me and a random (the Dwight), both had adrenaline. Turns out however, that the 50% haste status effect just decided to be PERMANENT.

    And before you ask, yes, I did have a lot of fun zooming around the map.

    https://youtu.be/EUOQDNzu8-g

    This is actually the return of an earlier bug from around the time slinger release, no surprise they somehow managed to bring it back.

  • Hey Product! When you want to report a bug, check over in the bug report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.